1. About size delivery
High-quality split rear axles for electric tricycles / enclosed vehicles, available in various lengths, measure the total length of the brake disc side (including the differential case), and can be customized. The brackets and pull lugs on the rear axle should be welded according to the needs. The pull lug hole is 1.5 cm, and the height of the bracket is 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, 5.5. The brake pot is divided into 130 type and 160 type, and the length can be selected.
2. After- sales regulations
The gear box motor is guaranteed for one year, and the buyer is responsible for the freight. All rear axles are inspected and confirmed to be no problem before delivery. The rear axle is relatively heavy, please pay attention to the weight when placing an order.
3. Questions about rear axle customization
The rear axle supports customization, and it will be shipped within 5-10 days under normal circumstances.
Electric tricycle rear axle assembly
Seiko Manufactured / Durable / Customizable
Easy climbing, strong load capacity
Product size parameters
Drum brake / disc brake diagonal 10cm, adjacent diagonal 7cm
Disc brake shifting / unchanging optional length: 50-60cm/70cm/75cm/80cm/85cm/90cm/95cm/100cm
Drum brake shifting / unchanging optional length: 50/60cm/70cm/75cm/80cm/85cm/90cm/95cm/100cm
Welded differential bag and welded brake discs
Brake pot is divided into 130 type and 160 type
Brake drum inner diameter: 13cm/16cm
One-piece differential speed package
Split drum brake rear axle including split differential and brake pot 130/160
Measure the total length of the inner side of the brake disc (including the differential case) can be customized
Screw hole distance 4.3cm, half shaft 16/18 teeth
Support to buy single side, need to measure: how many teeth of half shaft, 5 screw hole spacing, bridge tube length, brake pot size
Disc brake rear axle assembly
Foot brake / handbrake optional
Ingenuity makes the brakes more stable
Footbrake and handbrake
Install the shift cable
Two shift lines available
1. Air vents face up
2. Install the shift bracket.
3. Adjust the fixing spring screw.
4. Tighten the shift cable fixing screw.
5. Pull the shift handle, pull out about 1cm for low speed, pull it to the end, and pull it in place.
Rear axle production process
1. Preparation of raw materials for rear axle production.
2. The material library includes half shafts, brakes, bridge tubes, welding processing, baking paint, and finished products.
2. Assemble and install the gearbox half shaft, bearing, and brake pot, and check whether there is abnormal noise or oil leakage during the oil filling test.
3. Finished product shipment warehouse stacking
4. Motor and rear axle finished products are shipped out
5. Loading and delivery