The sweeper motor is a professional motor used for the main brush of the battery-type sweeper. The noise of this motor is lower than 60 decibels, and the life of the carbon brush is as high as 2000 hours (the life of the carbon brush of the general brush motor in the market can only reach 1000 hours). Our products has been highly praised by well-known domestic and foreign cleaning equipment manufacturers, and has been exported to Europe and the United States.
|Name||main brush motor of sweeper, main brush motor of sweeper|
|Applications||Cleaning equipment, battery-type scrubbers, walk-behind scrubbers, sweepers, sweepers, etc.|
|Motor speed||can be customized|
|Warranty period||one year|
The washing machine motor is an important part in the washing machine. If the washing machine motor fails, the washing machine cannot work normally. Therefore, the cause of the failure must be found, and there are reasonable methods to solve the fault of the washing machine motor. Phenomenon.
Among them, the most common fault of the washing machine motor is that the temperature of the casing of the washing machine motor is very high when it is running, and it will feel hot when touched.
1. Reasons for the failure of the washing machine motor:
● The overloaded work of the generator leads to the phenomenon that the motor of the scrubber is overheated.
● The gap between the bearings of the scrubber motor is too small or the bearing lacks oil, which causes severe friction of the bearing and overheating caused by friction.
● The inter-turn wiring error, open circuit or short circuit of the stator coil causes a short-circuit current inside the generator.
● The bearing is severely worn or damaged, or the magnetic sheet is installed incorrectly, or the rotor shaft is bent, causing the stator iron core and the rotor magnetic pole to rub.
2. Troubleshooting method of the washing machine motor:
● Check whether the load matches the generator, if not, replace it in time.
● Regularly maintain the generator, and add complex calcium-based grease in time when oil is found to be lacking, generally filling the bearing cavity with 2/3.
● Use the test lamp method or the multimeter method to check whether there is an open circuit or a short circuit in the stator coil. If such a phenomenon exists, the stator coil should be rewound.
● Check whether the bearing of the washing machine motor is worn or bent. If necessary, replace the bearing and correct the rotor shaft and iron core.