Electric wheelchair motor (old age scooter motor) is a geared worm motor used in medical equipment such as electric wheelchairs, old age scooters, etc. The electric wheelchair motors developed and produced by our company are cost-effective and comparable in quality to those imported from Taiwan. They have been exported to many overseas countries and regions.
|Name||Electric wheelchair motor|
|Application||old scooter, electric wheelchair|
|200W (5300RPM 32:1)|
|250W (4200RPM 32:1)|
|320W (4600RPM 32:1)|
|450W (3200RPM 32:1)|
1. Material: motor IP grade IP54 environmental protection
2. One year warranty
3. High precision and low noise
4. Reduction ratio: can be customized according to requirements
The following are 7 maintenance methods for electric wheelchair motors:
1. "Full state", develop the habit of keeping the battery fully charged. No matter how long you use it every day, you should recharge it. Keep the battery in a "full state" for a long time.
2. Carry out deep discharge regularly; it is recommended to carry out a deep discharge after two months of use.
3. It is forbidden to store without power; storage of the battery without power will seriously affect the service life. If the idle time is longer, the battery damage will be more serious. Idle electric wheelchairs should be charged regularly and replenished once every two months to keep the battery in a "full state" for a long time.
4. If the electric wheelchair is not used for a long time, the power cord connector should be disconnected to separate the battery from the electrical components to reduce battery discharge.
5. High current discharge has certain harm to the battery; therefore, overloading is not recommended.
6. Keep the surface of the battery clean. Prohibit prolonged exposure to the sun (especially when charging) when storing the car, because try to store the car in a cool, ventilated and dry place.
7. Keep other parts of the vehicle in good condition, replace vulnerable and consumable parts, and improve the utilization rate of battery power.