SRM for construction machinery
Product introduction of switched reluctance motor for construction machinery and operation vehicles:
Switched reluctance motor is used in new energy construction machinery and operation vehicles. It is a very good operation power system and walking power system. and longevity have been significantly improved. It is the motor operating system and power system.
XINDA&AICI electromagnetic calculation and basic simulation of switched reluctance motor for medium and large construction machinery and work vehicles
Water-cooled switched reluctance motor operation or power system.
The following is the output torque of small power switched reluctance motors and brushless motors in batches. It can be seen that the width of the peak torque of the switched reluctance motor is wider, which is of practical significance in construction machinery.
1.XINDA& AICI develops high-power SRM for electric vehicles
Basic specification range
|Voltage||Power range||Rated speed range / high speed rpm||overload capacity|
|300v-660v-1140v||20kw –500kw||Construction machinery: 400—3500rpmWorking vehicle: 1000-4000/8000rpm||2x (or specific design)|
|Heat dissipation / protection||Water-cooled and air-cooled|
|target life||10 years (the motor is not attenuated and not repaired)|
2. The advantages of SRM system as power for construction machinery and work vehicles compared with other motor systems:
• According to the characteristics of the working conditions, it can save about 20%-55% of energy. For walking, it can extend the battery life by more than 25%.
• It is more reliable than other motor systems, has a longer life, and has no attenuation for long-term use. It is more suitable for continuous and long-term load operations in harsh environments (turbulence, overload, high temperature).
• Full voltage soft start, easy to start with low current, high torque and heavy load, without impacting the power supply, and the controller does not need extra power.
• The speed regulation range is about 50% wider than other speed regulation motor systems, and the overload capacity is stronger.
• Low-speed zone and low-speed zone have higher efficiency and are more suitable for frequent start-stop, forward and reverse rotation.
The 70kw 3000 rpm switched reluctance motor used in our company’s logistics truck is under test
Our company’s 225kw switched reluctance motor exhibited at the exhibition.
Some application scenarios of switched reluctance motors:
Cat Caller’s Switched Reluctance Motor Driven Loaders
Komatsu’s Switched Reluctance Motor Driven Loaders
3. AICI research and development of low power, low voltage, large overload SRM:
Ai Magnetic Technology has developed a series of SRMs with low power, low voltage and large overload for small agricultural trucks and miniature electric logistics vehicles.
Basic Spec Sheet
|power level kw||Voltage level V||Speed level||overload capacity|
|2.2||60||2000rpm–6000rpm||4 times start, 7 times stall, 2.5 times overload|
3. On the existing basis, upgrade the accuracy of the control system, improve the control algorithm and strategy, and build a more systematic and advanced complete technology platform for switched reluctance motors and electronic control for electric vehicles.
A complete technology platform for switched reluctance motors and electronic controls for electric vehicles.
|Controller system||algorithm||signal system||Intelligent||integration|
|FPGA/DSP highly integrated main control;Silicon carbide power devices||Current Array Direct Torque||High precision resolver||The control algorithm is adaptive and information-based.||Integration of motor and gearbox; integration of electronic control, DC and charger.Further electromechanical integration.|
|speed||High speed: 8000rpm—15000rpm|
|power density||Increased power density and weight reduction through high speed|
|stage||From construction vehicles and mining machinery vehicles to logistics vehicles, buses, and passenger vehicles, step by step|
|way||Make technical systems and platforms, not products|